Thursday, August 25, 2005

Playing and Sharing

I am still playing around with this blog. I have never worked with HTML, but I have figured out how to list links in the sidebar and as you can see, I have been able to insert photos. I can’t seem to figure out though why some of the photos in my posts work when you click on them and others don’t. I’ve deleted them and reposted several times but they just keep going to the “page can’t be found”. Oh well, at least the photos are here in the posts.

I am having my doubts about having started this blog. You see, I am not really very good at small talk; I have always been more of a listener than a talker. Since I live in a semi rural area and don’t get out very much, I guess I just wanted to have a way of sharing my interests and art with others. Although right now it doesn’t look like I am sharing with any one other than myself (Boo Hoo).


Well for my own viewing pleasure, and hopefully others, I thought I would share a photo of a wall hanging I made about five years ago for my son’s bedroom.



He just wanted something simple to match his bed set. I just sort of made it up as I went along. The outer border is made from fabric from the bed skirt that he had no use for (he has a waterbed). The bed skirt fabric was kind of flimsy and so the edges are a little wavy. The picture is not real good; it’s from an older camera. He likes it, but of course, Giz’s memory quilt is his favorite.

No comments: