Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Here I Goooooo.....

Hello Everyone

My name is Micki. I discovered blogging around the first of the year and I finally decided to give it a try. As you might guess from the blog name, I like to create art quilts and mixed media art. I have had a love of fabrics and fibers for quite some time. Before I started following the blogs I had no idea there were so many women out there with whom I had so much in common. I would read how so and so was not having such a great day and I would think "gee...this is just like me." Or how someone was experiencing a creative block and I knew how they felt because I was going through the same thing.

Anyway it looks like it will take me some time to learn the ins and outs of blogging and how to get this thing to look right. And if I can, I will try to post some pictures once in awhile for your viewing pleasure. I hope that you visit my blog once in awhile and maybe even become online friends.

See Ya Soon!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hi Micki! Thanks for leaving a comment at my blog. I'm enjoying reading your blog, and I'm feeling the same as you described here... but I'm looking forward to being part of the blog world!